Monday, January 4, 2010

Canker Sores Photos I Often Get Cuts In My Mouth When I Am Stressed (canker Sores Maybe?).?

I often get cuts in my mouth when I am stressed (canker sores maybe?).? - canker sores photos

Some ran down my cheeks (the mouth) in a kind of line slightly swollen. A few days ago the left side of my mouth began to really hurt. It was almost feels as if the wisdom teeth (I) must be removed. Now is the left side of the groundswell in the mouth. I see in my mouth, I took pictures. I found that I am a cancer, such as pain in the mouth and its surroundings (a bit like a spider bite swells) swollen. I downloaded the pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21083456 @ N0 ...

What is wrong with me? How can I remove them? I can not swallow or eat without it quite painful. I just cold sores, but do not seem to be any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment