Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 7 2010 Is There A Stomach Virus Going Around 23 Weeks Pregnant And Not Showing At All .. Is That Unusual?

23 weeks pregnant and not showing at all .. is that unusual? - feb 7 2010 is there a stomach virus going around

and I am 23 weeks and 2 days .. pregnant, this is my story ... My last time was 5 May 2009 ... My deadline is Feb.08, 2010) ... Well ... my belly seems so small ... I have no baby bump, and the only time I can see is pregnant, when I eat, drink liquids, urinate, or even (I do not know why .. but my stomach seems to be huge if I go to the toilet) .. In the morning, when I am hungry, my stomach looks flat and almost unbelievable that this should happen ... My belly button does not appear ... is always the same .. I still have in real life (often attract the right) ... But I do not know, often because they often hurt my baby .... How is it that I am not mad? at 23 weeks, they should at least a big belly ... I do not know most women shOW is starting with up to 6-7 months .. But I know he at least had a baby hit ... and stomach was not flat, but not eat ... Navel and the other looked like .. I am a few pounds 100 and 30 .. I have at least ... 6.7 pounds ... and some believe that the reason why not: (... it's something that we need to address? or right?

No comments:

Post a Comment