Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Is Solution Of Kundli Match Is Low Kundali Doesn't Match, What To Do?

Kundali doesn't match, What to do? - what is solution of kundli match is low

Hello everyone,
IM in the 3-year affair. We are seriously committed but not Kundli match!
For once, I thought that love is enough, but I need something to TSD. that love and care of mutual respect, and I want to get married, but every time something bad happens, like the ego clashes, misunderstandings and mistakes, and then I came to know it is because of the mismatch-Kundli ...
I love her very much, and also the other side, we want to get married, but not fighting - lack of understanding, etc. ..

My date of birth: 24 January 1988
Birth time: 08:20
Birthplace: Kota (Rajasthan)

Your birth date: 25 April 1988
Birth Time: 09:20 PM
Birthplace: Jhansi (UP)

PLZ ... help me out ... ThereSolution!?

No comments:

Post a Comment