Friday, February 26, 2010

Small Crotch Rockets On Sale I Sold A Motorcycle Without A Title On Accident That Was Never In My Name What Going To Happen?

I sold a motorcycle without a title on accident that was never in my name what going to happen? - small crotch rockets on sale

well, I sold a bit of a step Rocket Man for $ 1200.00 I bought from another man after my money, I do not write a letter like sale.now I sold the bike aujourd 'hui to examine the labels on the bike was and did not tell me because I have had has been with the motorcycle, the original source and that the dealer must be licensed before they could type one.now I 'I bought him his name and tell the guy selling the bike have.what wants his money, is not to do and that's your problem now? I think that pays the taxes on the bike at a time of acquiring the biks?

No comments:

Post a Comment