Monday, December 28, 2009

Australian Shepherd Poodle Mix Is It Possible To Be Allergic To A Hypoallergenic Dog And Not A Regular Dog?!?!?

Is it possible to be allergic to a hypoallergenic dog and not a regular dog?!?!? - australian shepherd poodle mix

Problem as a whole (please read, thank you), I have all the dogs in my life, including a pit bull, Border Collie, Golden Retriever, Chihuahua, Rat Terrier and Australian Shepherd mix. I consider "normal" just because they are mixed with poodles or "hypoallergenic" breed. I know that race is not completely compatible with the skin, but is expected to cause fewer allergies. I am allergic to a dog what so ever.

My friend, whom I since the 2nd Class (I am aware 10.) would have 3 cats especially cats and I knew I was not my allergies.

She recently received a "hypoallergenic" dog. A Cockapoo, and the last 3 times I stayed there, playing with his dog a lot, I'm getting in the morning with a runny nose and sneezing, it feels like I have allergies.

My question is: Is it possible to JUST ppoodlebreeds allergic to the "hypoallergenic" dogs? I know I am allergic to dogs, as I have now halls and produce scales, monkeycts me in any way.

Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment