Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trailer Tire Covers How Do I Install A RV Trailer Plug Onto An 05 Dodge That Didn't Come With A Towing Package?

How do I Install a RV trailer Plug onto an 05 Dodge that didn't come with a towing package? - trailer tire covers

My car is a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab w / 4.7ltr V8 engine, automatic transmission and 2WD. It came stock with a tow package, and I am trying to install one yourself. I include exciting, but the trailer electrical wiring is another story. It is equipped with a plug to 4 son flat, but I take an RV. I'm told by friends that my car should have a cable harness w / a plug on the end table, somwhere ziptied part. I dropped the tire in the Spair Search
And I found nothing. I followed the cab backfrom son and found nothing. So, what do I get my cable car? Thank you for your help and my character concideration .- Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment